Which Are The Treadmills With Decline?
Question: I used a treadmill that allowed me to place my incline level minus zero..in this case -3. It allowed me to jog until I got in shape to go the other direction and increase the incline. Can you recommend the latest treadmills that support decline?
Answer: If you’re looking for a treadmill that supports decline, these are our top recommendations:
– The Sole TT8 Treadmill. (-6%)
Here are some of the more expensive treadmills with decline…
– The higher end Precor treadmills. (-2% to -3%)
– The Boston Marathon series from ProForm. (-6%)
– The higher end TRUE Fitness models. (-3%)
– The incline trainers from Freemotion. (-3%)
The list of treadmills with decline capability grows every day, but the list above will get you started. All of these treadmills are solid choices, so you can’t go wrong. We will continue to add to our list of decline treadmills as new ones are introduced.
If you have one that you don’t see here that you would like us to review, please feel free to drop us a line.