10 Reasons To Workout On Treadmill
- When you use a treadmill you have a lot of options: you can walk, jog or run, choose predefined workouts and combine exercises.
- You can train in the comfort of your home. You also have the privacy advantage.
- You can workout at what hour you want, for how much time you want and for how long you want. Most gyms limit the use of treadmills at 30 minutes.
- It gives you diversity.
- If you have a good treadmill you can keep a record of your progress. With this information you can adjust your training schedule and get better results.
- Walking on a treadmill helps decrease stress level. Doing workouts on a treadmill is a good relaxation method. Most of the newer machines come with an iPod Dock that let you play your favorite music.
- After a dynamic exercise on your treadmill you are bound to sleep well.
- It is flexible – you can start at slow speed and increase it as you advance. You can choose a program you want to focus on aerobic, fat burning or performance.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s raining, snowing or it’s just too hot. Nothing can stop you from exercising.
- The treadmill is one of the top machines when it comes to fat burning and indoor training. Exercising on a treadmill will increase your fitness level and will improve your health.
PS: Plus it includes Cardio Features to help you keep your heart rate under close supervision and at the same time not stress yourself over your body’s possibilities.