Black Friday Treadmill Sales Have Arrived!
It seems that every year, Black Friday treadmill sales arrive earlier and earlier. I remember when I first started reviewing treadmills, the special deals only happened on Cyber Monday, the internet’s very own sale day. Everyone would log on that one day a year and be able to take advantage of some of the best discounts of the year.
Over time online retailers realized that since more and more people are shopping online these days, there was no reason to wait until Cyber Monday to offer special deals. They were potentially losing customers that already spent all of their holiday budget offline, so by the time Cyber Monday rolled around, they missed out.
Fast forward to 2019, and now you have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales online, so people don’t have to deal with the in-store mayhem and get everything you want and need online…from TVs to couches to gaming systems to treadmills and other cardio equipment. And merchants have taken it a step further and started their Black Friday sales earlier and earlier in November.
As we speak, NordicTrack and Bowflex has already started the big discounts, and it’s just the middle of November. There are still two more weeks before Black Friday treadmill deals usually start, and we’re already seeing prices that are lower that they have been all year. I can’t imagine that the prices are going to get much lower, so you really don’t even have to wait until November 29th to get a great deal.
It’s very smart of the companies too, as there is a lot of anxiety built around those two days. People are nervous that they are not going to get the best deal, or they are going to miss out because they came too late, or that there will be so much traffic to the company site that they won’t even be able to place an order.
That’s a very real concern as well. Many treadmill companies offer the best deals on models that are being discontinued or upgraded, so in that case there may be limited inventory. If you don’t log in in time you may just miss out on a great treadmill at an incredibly low price.
Starting the Black Friday and Cyber Monday treadmill sales early eliminates all of the anxiety, as you have two weeks to look at everything and make an informed decision without the pressure of potentially missing out on great deals.
I think starting the sales early is a great idea…there will still be a huge amount of Black Friday and Cyber Monday traffic, and the discounts might be a tiny bit better on those two day….but being able to get a fantastic deal on a treadmill any time in November is a great thing.
Here is the info for Black Friday Treadmill Sales 2019
- Black Friday takes place on November 29, 2019.
- Cyber Monday takes place on December 2, 2019.
- You can usually save from 45-50% off on some treadmill brands.
- You can get the best deals on NordicTrack, ProForm, Sole, Bowflex and Life Fitness treadmills
- Run Reviews updates the treadmill sale page with all of the latest deals, so start there.
Remember, you don’t have to wait until November 29th to get great discounted prices on new treadmills. The deals have started already and they are really good. Here are some helpful tips for you as you shop:
- Keep an eye on prices for a few days. Now that sales have already begun you have time to watch prices a little bit to see if they are stabilizing or dropping. If the deal looks really good, take it. Don’t wait too long as inventory could dry up.
- See if there is a treadmill that you like that is being discontinued. You can often get a great deal on a model that is being upgraded for 2020. For example, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is one of the best selling treadmills on the market. Every year they improve it slightly and they discount the current model significantly to make way for the new one. The new treadmill will be much pricier, but it may not be a huge improvement on the previous one. So why pay more if you can buy the current one at a deep discount? It’s the same as buying a 2019 car instead of a more expensive 2020 car that just has a better sound system.
- Often the best deals are on the pricier treadmills so if you can open your budget just a bit you’ll probably be much happier with what you get. You’re likely to get a good 10+ years out of a good treadmill, so it’s worth it to spend an extra few hundred to get a quality machine. Sure you’ll save money with a cheaper model, but if it doesn’t perform how you expect it to it’ll just be a coat hanger for you. A good treadmill will motivate you to work out more regularly as you’ll be excited to use it.
- Look for additional deals on top of the sale price. Companies like Life Fitness often offer free shipping on their treadmills. NordicTrack and ProForm offer their iFit program for free for a year on some models. Bowflex sometimes offers free dumbbells and other giveaways. So see what else companies are offering you to sweeten the deal.
The Bottom Line on 2019 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Treadmill Deals
The treadmill sales have arrived and from what we’re seeing they are pretty incredible. You can get an entry level treadmill for well under $600, a mid level treadmill in the $1000 range and even a top of the line model for well under $2,000. There are some awesome deals out there and you can grab them now. So don’t wait until Black Friday to get your new treadmill. The best deals of the year are going on right now!