How to calibrate incline on FreeMotion 790 Interactive
Question: I’ve just bought a new treadmill from FreeMotion (the 790 Interactive) and incline does not seem to change properly. What should I do?
Answer: You must calibrate incline and the treadmill will change it correctly. These are the steps you must follow:
- Start the treadmill and insert the key in the console
- Press Main Menu and go to Settings
- Choose Maintenance Mode from options available
- Touch the Calibrate Incline button and press Begin. Don’t stand on the treadmill while you do this.
- The treadmill will automatically rise to the maximum incline and than lower to the minimum level.
- When the process is finished, touch the Finish Button.
A drawn view of the Maintenance Menu on FreeMotion 790 Interactive
Press the ‘Cancel’ button to go back to the maintenance mode.
If you need more help to use the FreeMotion 790 Interactive or any other treadmill we’ve reviewed, leave a comment or send us an email.